Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pageant Dress Hustle!

We are still awaiting final donations for our Sponsor Fee but decided to do a little Pageant Dress shopping in the meantime.

Ok, finding a Pageant Dress is not as easy as you think.  Well finding a big poofy one isn't that easy. Where do you look? Well first I thought...bridal shops? Then I thought...well I don't want her looking like a flowergirl. Then I went to the internet. There were only a couple shops that came up that showed "pageant dress for girls" in our area. But when I called them...no one actually carried the dresses in the store. You pretty much have to look through catalogs and order the dress in the size you think your girl will need....and hope it fits and looks great!

After several calls to different shops I finally found one shop that claimed to carry girls pageant dresses in store so we made a appointment.

Got there and they only had 4 or 5 dresses in Nicole's size to choose from in my price range. Speaking of price range...pageant gowns are off the chain expensive. I'm curious to see what other girls will be wearing at the pageant.

Well my price range was on the low-budget scale on the pageant dress spectrum...and it was still $$$!

Well let's take a look at Ms. Diva!!

 
Nicole loved this dress...But I thought she looked too much like a little bride!
 


 
Royal Blue is just fantastic!!
 


 
Ok Ms Diva...you better work!!
 


 
She doesn't seem happy in this lol!!
 
 
Well after leaving the shop...we made a decision and I ordered the dress in her size and hopefully it will arrive early June. Can you guess which dress we chose?
 
 

1 comment: